Thursday, September 23, 2010

What makes me happy?

I am truly sorry for being such a douche and not writing on sunday. Had some free time, didn't use it, I suck. Sorry!

Lets cut the chase, I've been thinking on several ideas lately! One of the ideas is about clothing store. Something huge, awesome branding, something what everyone would like to own! The other idea is to start building businesses, helping a passionate guy to find an investor and helping to build the business up, giving my heart to it. Whoa! Something awesome came to my mind just now, a tool what will connect all the social networking programs, making it one super must have tool in every mans box! I know it will be hard to crush, but it is doable! Putting more soul and hustling more than anybody else, will get me to the top! I believe in that!

Clothing store idea came up like few weeks ago. I seriousely like the idea. In my dreams it is a place, where everyone could get clothes for themselves. I know it has to be huge, cheap by price, high in quality,large selection, for slim and for curvy. Also the location is very important! Main priorities are: cheap, high quality and large selection. But here is a small problem, I don't know much about fabrics, clothings, fashion. So this idea has to work with sb who knows everything about the clothing. I'm willing to learn all parts of the business, building its brand, making it work! Put my dreams in it!

The investor-passionate guy business is more like a affiance thing! Main idea is that I create a company, which creates such network, where passionate guys - football lovers, fashion lovers etc..., get to share their passions and investors have like a database overview. For example, ten passionate guys write their so called blogs, they write what they do, what they've done, what are their main ideas. Investors see a list of names and a short introduction of all those passionate people, e.g. one is carpenter, he likes to make those awesome woodchairs *picture*, the second one is a designer of clothes, he has hundreds of ideas, what to do with clothes and how to design them and is really passionated about it, etc with the other 8 guys(you get the point). Investor looks, hmm this guy is really passionate about making those woodchairs, those are amazingly done! I really think he should be making a company and branding those chairs! I'd definitely buy one, so would my friends! Word-to-mouth is nowadays so powerful weapon! So the investor talks to the carpenter, they make a company, living happily everafter!

Third idea is very fresh, so I haven't digested it clearly yet. Having one powerful tool is so amazing. When I was younger, mobile phones had only 2 functions - calling and texting. Nowadays, you'd be amazed what they are capable of, if you would see the mobile phone for the first time! It's like a pocket computer! The idea of the all-in-one social network is simple, there are hundreds of different social networks - twitter, facebook, bebo, orkut, etc..., why not connect them all? You can read all your friends updates using one page and sending the updates to all those networks you use. I know some websites like this are already available, but they haven't got big yet, so the race has just begun! Internet is only 15 years old and already it is huge and main tool in a lot of businesses!

I sometimes look in the mirror and ask, what do I want to do the rest of my life? So far, I've come up with an answer building businesses, growing them, branding them, hustling enormously! Like Gary(one of my icons) says - "Love your family, work hard, live your passion, and be 100% happy doing it!"

What makes you happy? What do you want to do for the rest of your life? Comment/send me a message/e-mail me, I'd seriously like to know!

Your blogwriter,
Toomas

No comments:

Post a Comment