Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rising to the top...

First of all, I want to thank you all, within the last two days, there has been already 50 unique visitors and the fact, that it's only a two-day-old blog, I'm glad! I hope you like what I've wrote so far, so leave a comment if you like, or if you don't, say what you don't like, in that way I can make it better for You!

Yesterday was a pretty amazing day. Waking up early, listening to some awesome music, going to Sakus spring fair, afterwards some grill with friends. Just an unbelievably good day! Thank you my friends!

Today, I'm feeling calm, but I want to do all kinds of stuff.

This song is just unbelievably good, and I feel the same like this song right now. It's 11.21 am here, so alot of time to do things. Maybe I'll write to You in the evening also. It's just a classy sunday!

I've got some new thoughts about social networking also. Watching some videos of Gary Vaynerchuk(he truly is a king of social networking), I've noticed, that only way you can be a true social networker, is to care about You. And that's what i'm going to do, I promise! You may leave comments in estonian if you like(if you can speak estonian), but preferrably in english, so everybody can understand it!

I thank You guys again!

Your blogwriter
Toomas

No comments:

Post a Comment