Monday, May 31, 2010

My apologize to you!

I am sorry, that I haven't written here in the last few days. I've been quite busy actually, I had my maths exam today. It was quite easy, but I had forgotten few formulas, and it went right up the ... . I hope I get atleast 75% of the maximum points. Today was a sick training also! I haven't been to trainings since the beginning of May, so I was pretty much dying there.

The training consisted of 10 minutes of running for warm up, some stretches, then 20 minutes of running, 20 minutes of pumping iron, and last was a cherry on the cake - 8x365m 1 round fast, 1 slow. After that - death!

So much about today, I haven't had any thoughts lately, so I won't be talking about any thoughts this time. But hopefully the next time I will recoup it!

Feel free to comment!

Your blogwriter,
Toomas

No comments:

Post a Comment